|Membership Subscription Fees for 2017
pay before first game
pay after first game
State League & Division 1
Juniors also playing Senior Grades
Non Playing Full Members
- For payments by PayPal or Credit Card, a surcharge of $5 will apply to senior fees and $2 to U13-U18 fees. EFTPOS (savings) and bank transfer payments will not be surcharged.
- A surcharge of $50 applies to juniors who also play for a senior team.
- Junior players who are up to School Year 7 are entitled to a $50 discount if they submit a Sports Voucher. Please note that only one voucher may be used per child for any sporting club in a calendar year. For more information please visit www.sportsvouchers.sa.gov.au.
- Please note a discount is given for U13s up to Seniors for payment of subs before the first game, otherwise fees increase by $20.
- First Year players in Under 8 and Under 11 grades play for FREE!
- First Year players receive free equipment hire (regardless of grade). All other players - hire of helmet is $40, other equipment $20 per item.
- Junior fees refer to player's age group rather than team playing for, so for example anyone aged Under 15 on 1 January 2015 will pay U15 fees even if playing U18 or senior level. Under 18 aged boys too old for Under 17s still pay Under 18 fees.
- Family Discount: Two children playing - receive a $20 discount off the second child's fees.
More than two children playing juniors - the third and subsequent children receive free subs.
- The weekly Membership Draw will again run this year, commencing on Saturday 2 May. Payment of subs is conditional for entry into the draw (NB: non playing and life members need to pay an additional $40 to enter the draw). Members must be present at the Draw to collect their prize. The Draw starts at $50 and jackpots $25 each week that the prize is not claimed.
To pay over the web, please enter the name of the person you are paying for (very important so we know who is paid up!), select the appropriate membership from the dropdown list, and click the "Add to Order" button to continue with the payment. To pay for more people, on the page you are taken to (Shopping Cart), click the "Continue Shopping" button or return to this page, and enter the next person's details and click "Add to Order".
You can also pay your fees at the Club in person to our Treasurer, Sue Hogan, or make a direct transfer into the Club's bank account, the details for which are:
Woodville Lacrosse Club
Make sure that you clearly note who the payment is from and what you are paying for in the transfer description
eg "SUBS JOHN SMITH".