- Always play by the rules.
- Never argue with an official. If you disagree, ask your Captain, Coach or Manager to approach the official during a break or after the competition.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials or other players or deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent is neither acceptable nor permitted.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team. Your team's performance will benefit and so will you.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays by your own team as well as the opposition.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated yourself. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of another player.
- Cooperate with your coach, teammates and opponents. Without them there would be no competition.
- Place isolated incidents of unsporting behaviour in their proper perspective.
- Show respect for your fellow Club members.